Water Mitigation in Star, ID
24/7 Emergency Water Mitigation in Star, ID
You are guaranteed a quick response and by using the best drying techniques we can help minimize structural damage. Our team also reduces secondary moisture problems by isolating and protecting the unaffected areas of the structure and personal property. Quick and effective drying procedures hinder microbial growth, mildew, bacteria and other harmful pathogens.
Steps in the Water Damage Process
- Thorough inspection using state-of-the-art, moisture-detection equipment.
- Protect and move contents from the affected areas.
- Water extraction.
- Flooring assessment to determine the best restoration method.
- Ventilation of wall cavities to expedite the drying process.
- Removal of drywall when necessary
- Cleaning and sanitizing affected areas (depending on the source of water).
- Determining the most effective drying equipment for the loss.
- Setting up drying equipment.
- Monitoring of the drying process with the addition or removal of drying equipment as needed to quickly reach the dry standard.
- Removal of drying equipment after verifying affected materials have reached normal moisture content.
For water mitigation in Star, ID, call 208-684-8500.